Have been on Epilim for epilepsy. Continue while trying for a family?

I HAVE BEEN TAKING EPILIM 1200MG SPLIT DOSE FOR NEARLY 5 YEARS FOR MILD EPILEPSY ,I HAVE BEEN SLOWLY WEANING MYSELF OFF THEM OVER A PERIOD OF 8MNTHS,I HAVNT HAD ANY NOW FOR A WEEK SINCE GOING INTO HOSPITAL FOR ANOTHER PROBLEM...I FEEL OK..A BIT LIGHT HEADED AND MOODY??? ALMOSTA DRUNK KINDA FEELING. IS THIS NORMAL? OR SHOULD I START THE EPILIM BACK UP?? ID RATHER KEEP GOING WITH THE WITHDRAWAL AS WOULD LIKE TO TRY FORA FAMILY IN THE NOT TO DISTANT FURTURE.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012