Have been masturbating. Will this cause any trouble in marriage?

hi... i am let say x. i am masturbate around 12 years. my age is now 28. i am single. i never touch any women. i get sexual feelings over night time, i will masturbate, the thing imagine something or some porn site.. i do this 2 or 3 time in a week... is this cause any problem .... bcz am ready to marry. whether shall i marry or dont... give me best advice
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012
Thanks for query,
Masturbating 2-3 times in a week is considered normal in your age group.
This is a semifinal match & now after marriage you have to play finale match.
Masturbation is not creating any adverse effect in our body nor it affect your future sex life.
It is less controlled by hormones but more due to mental thoughts.
So ready for marriage.
Thanks.