Have been having red, non itchy, non-painful patches on my penis. Could it be a fungal/yeast infection. Treatment?

I have been having red , non itchy, non-painful patches(looks more liked scrapped skin) on the head of my penis. Some look small, as small as a dot, while other are of irregular shape and around half an inch wide. I did have fungal infection and swollen lymph nodes 2 weeks prior to this which have been treated and resolved. I am uncircumcised and the patches are not bumpy but more look like scrapped red patches. The doctors are confused. They thought it was genital herpes but aren't sure and say it could be a fungal/yeast infection.
I am really worried :( and please help me out here.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013