Have been getting rashes, start to hurt and turn red in genitals. Is it an STD? Due to sanitary napkins?

Just recently- After my period I ve been getting what I think is a rash . The skin is dry/raw and it itches. But if i scratch it then it will start to hurt and turn red. I m a virgin so i don t think it s an STD or anything like that. Someone told me that it cold be the brand of pads that I m using. But I ve being using the same brand forever. Another thing I noticed is that this has been happening every since I took an antibiotic for a UTI about 5 months ago. Do you know what s going on with me? PLEASE HELP
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013