Have been gaining weight and swelling. Had spleen removed because of car a accident. What could be the cause?

I had my spleen removed due to a car accident about 9 mo ago.. I haven't been back to any doctor .. I have noticed I have been gaining weight and swelling really bad all over.. It's constant it never goes down.. NOW I think I'm preg.. I'm scared and don't know what to do.. I do have a doc appt.. Can my swelling be a part of not having a spleen? Or is it dangerous to be preg ? What would be some of the Heath prob I may face ? Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013