Have been feeling down, no motivation and feel like crying. Sleeps on off days. Depression?

hello, I had a question about depression . Lately i ve been feeling down. I have been this way sense November of last year. I feel no hope and have no motivation. I started failing classes, and not caring anymore. Pretty much giving up. Some days I just feel like sitting and crying it hurts so bad. I am constantly tired all the time, and whenever I get a day off of work or school all I do is sleep. Or i ll sleep a good 8 hours at night wake up rested and be up for an hour or two then be tired again. Could this be depression?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013