Have been experiencing waves of nausea. Why insomnia? Ideas?

I have been experiencing waves of nausea for about 6 days. No vomiting , but nauseated enough to take two pregnancy tests , although it was unlikely. Pregnancy tests were negative. I have been having insomnia for months, combined with an early morning waking infant; so of course, I have been tired. Today, I had a wave of nausea, but this time it was accompanied by a dull but persistent pain in my right eye and very blurry vision . This occurred while I was in front of my computer. Nausea, eye pain, blurry vision- 30 year old female. No headache, not pregnant. Any ideas?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012