Have been experiencing strange symptoms, tenderness and pelvic area pain, been fatigued. Reason?

Hi. I have been experiening strange symptons lately. I have been having moderate tenderness and pain in my left pelvic area where my C section took place a year ago. I also have been passing small amounts of bloodclots this past month with no period, with some spotting sometimes. Ive had the Nexplanon for 5 montsh now and I havent had weird symptonms like these before besides irregular periods. My fatigue has been over the top lately and I have been having bad angry mood swings. What can this mean?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013