Have been experiencing severe PMS symptoms, scanty period, nausea, vomits. What can help?

I am 45 and have been experienceing severe PMS symptoms with only scant periods for over a year . The cramps are sos severe that I am hardly able to function 3-5 days prior to the actual start of my period . I also have severe nauseae and vomiting , water retention with shortness of breath, extrememe fatigue and muscle and joint pain. These periods are coming closer and closer together, having had 4 ( lasting 5-7 days each) in the past 8 weeks. The actual period only lasts about 12 hours and ends abruptly after passing a small clot. I also have severe migraines and extreme moodiness and agitation along with this process. This is becoming a life altering problem. Any thoughts?
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013