Have been experiencing heavy hair fall, had chemical straightening done. Is that the reason?

im 25 years old female.. i have been experiencing heavy hair fall these winters... and one more information i would like to share i had gone through chemical straightening last month on 17th of december.. firstly my hairs shows no signs of hair fall.. bt suddenly in january 8th my hairs strts falling out.. and it falls more whenever i washed my hairs... plz doctor help me out im worried.. i want to know whether the hairs are falling due to chemical treatment or whether its falling due to winter season??? and what can i do now to stop it ??? n how can i regain my hair back???
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013