Have been diagnosed with panic disorder. Prescribed xanax. Suggest me a doctor to consult?

Im a 34 yr old woman. Have been diagnosed with panic/anx disorder since 17. Right now the the worst its ever been. Mind mindvwill not stop. So bad i cannot complete saily tasks. My mind is wearing my body out. The fear of a panic attack is very real. I have panic attacks mainly at night or in my sleep and have them during the day. The dr i was seeing me will no longer see me. He also treats my mother and twin brother we all have the same problem. They have always put me on zanax. Which does work because of my chemical embalance it does not make me sleepy. It in fact settles my mind to one task at a time which i then can complete. My biggest problem is the rest of the drugs they try out on me. The side effects always seem to effect me in the worst way and send me into a panic attack. Right now i need help in finding a dr to manage my disorder and help me get on track again. Im not depressed i only want to move again and do the things that need to be done instead of my mind taking over. Please help
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013