Have been diagnosed with ovarian cysts, already had and removed . Had mairna coil fitted. What to do?

I have been diagnosed with ovarian cysts which I have checked every 3 months. I have had 3 surgically removed over time but they just keep coming back and I get a lot of pain. I am passing water approx every hour and have the marina coil fitted as I had bad bleeding. The coil has been in for 3 years and it helped with the bleeding but since January this tear I've been bleeding again, generally after intercourse or when I wipe after passing water. It's getting me down. I'm so tired from work and everything this doesn't help. Should I get to the doctors again? I've been told to get a kidney scan but I'm worried about the spotting of blood
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013