Have been diagnosed with hypertension, hypothyroidism, and high cholesterol. Why chest pain?

I have been diagnosed with hypertension , hypothyroidism , and high cholesterol . I am currently on medication for those and also take medication daily for migraine headaches. I was instructed to keep a check on my blood pressure; over the last month or so the systolic number has come down, but not the diastolic. The doctor seemed concerned and just wanted to watch it. When checking over the last couple of days, the numbers are pretty close to each other. The last reading was 111/88. I have been experiencing chest pain, but don t want to over-react. should I be concerned?
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012