Have been diagnosed with csf leak. Because of heavy cough doctor postponed my surgery. Solution to get rid of cough?

Hi I have been diagnosed with csf leak. I am waiting to have surgery through the nose but my only problem is I developt a non stop cough and I believe it's from my csf leak I never had a cough before it all stared when I got my csf leak . My doctor said that he never heard of a cough being caused by csf leak and if I can't get it under control they are going to postpone my surgery . I can't take these headache anymore . Please help . I have no asthma
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013