Have been detected with HSV. Taking VALCIVIR, SIBOFIX 550, lomotil. What is my health situation & will I be ever cured from the deceases?

Hello Doctor, Recently I have been detected with HSV(Herpes simplex virus) which is after 1.5 years of sex.My HIV test was done 6 times in last 1.5 years which was negative.After that I have detected with HAV antibodies positive. When all tests has been done related to Hepatitis A & B. Now Anti HBc antibody & Hydrogen breath test came positive. We are waiting for HBV DNA TEST REPORTS. After consultation with doctor I am taking 1 VALCIVIR 500 daliy for HSV & 3 SIBOFIX 550 daily. I am suffering from loose motion from last 10 days which is not stooping after taking Lomotil twice daily also.I am taking lomotil from last 4 days. Now I don't know what should I take to stop loose motion. Please suggest what could be the reason for not stopping.

If HBV DNA test comes positive then what should happens to me. What is my health situation & will I be ever cured from these deceases. Will I be a normal person or will I be patients for ever.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013