Have been constipated, had hemorrhoids. Got a lump next to rectum. What can be done?

I have been constipated and had hemorhoids over the last 30 years,nine months ago i saw blood, in the toilet and on my tissue after a bowel movement and also a lump next to my rectum on the outside,the doctor said a mass of hemorhoids and anal fissure viewed with a light,i went to a second doctor and was told the same thing,i am taking annusol suppositories and a stool softener and miralax,i do still have constipation and see blood after a bowel movement atleast 3 times a week,i have no pain.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013