Have been bleeding. Is it due to scar tissue? Or thin cervix?

i am 34 weeks pregnant and have had bleeding a fair bit throughout the weeks, i was told by my midwife its due to scar tissue and a thin cervix caused from a llets procedure preformed last year. my question is what could possibly happen with a natural birth? & would an optional c section be safer? talking with midwife (who will not be delivering) i live in a remote area and will be flown out in two weeks because where i live the hospital does not have the birth facilities. have never seen the same doctor... there all fly in fly out. very confused
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012