Have becker's nevus, black pigmentation with hair on neck and back region. Tried aziderma, chemical peels, no help. Treatment ?

Hello I have becker s nevus . I have black pigmentation with hair on neck region and also black pigmentation with hair on my back region. Back region is covered so no issue for it. But neck region looks really bad. i have it since 7 years now and have tried aziderma,chemical peels and a lot of other things. i want to know if laser treatment can cure it completely. If yes then which clinic or doctor is best in bangalore for this . PLease let me know thanks AAAAA
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013