Have baldness. Hair treatment of little help. Is there something I can do?

I am sunita from banaglore,i am in hair treatment from nov 2011 to till now,I have baldness , hair loss problem.After some days treatment i got good result,but from couple of days ,suffering hairloss problem.I consulted that doctor, he is telling hair fall will be happen because of climate.he has prescribed some medicine, now i m taking A-Ferit,ES-BOIS,applying Morr F 5% lotion on the scalp .But hair loss is not reduced,day by day it is increasing.Please doctor suggest me what shall i do?I have no stress,no Gynecological problem.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012