Have baker's cyst on knee, plantar fasciatis. Prescribed Celebrex. Cheapest way to control it?

Looks like I have a Bakers Cyst on my right knee as well as plantar fasciaitis as well. My doctor gave me Celebrex 200mg to help with the inflammation, and I got constrictive type bandages from the chemist to help as well. I have had pains just under my rib cage on the side of my heart since, and getting a bit constipated.. Managed to work today, ate weetbix before I took tabs, and also some metamusil 2 hrs later after took tabs this morning.. but by avo pain was too much, made it hard to drive and concetrate.. Have had to take time off work tomorrow without pay as only casual... I do have some anti-inflammatory creams I can use and the bandage seems to be helping.. My doctor said if it got bad to consider surgery? Alright for him I can t even afford a health fund.. What is the cheapest way to control Bakers Cyst...?????
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013