Have bad tooth, sensitive gums, chest pain and throat. Hurts to take deep breath

I have had a bad tooth for a while, it s the very back molar on the bottom. I had a crown at one time and the crown cracked and came off some years ago. The gum around the area has been extremely sensitive for about a week and yesterday and today I started having pain in my upper right chest area and throat on the right side (same side as the bad tooth). It hurts when I take a deep breath, bend over or move my head in a certain way. It feels almost like a cracked rib would feel when I try to breath, except higher in my chest. I don t know whether it is a doctor or dentist problem. Doctor would be better since I have no dental or health insurance.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013