Have bad tonsillitis. Why does it not hurt? Why back pain? Related?

Hi, I have bad tonsilltis but it doesn t hurt my throat that much although my doctor said its tonsilitis and I have penicillin which does help. I have really bad back pain which I don t know if it s related or not. I also get mild stabbing pains in my chest and sometimes in my stomach which is really uncomfortable. I don t know what it is and it s really confusing because I have recently had salty tastes in my mouth. Please help!
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012