Have bad taste in mouth and weight loss. Diagnosed with ovarian cyst and Hypothyroidism. Related?

I ve been losing weight and have a bad taste in my mouth, I haven t been able to lose weight for 2 years just lost 12 pounds by reverting to a whole foods diet , not excercising becase of a recent disc herniating and was excersing like crazy which got me the herniated disc., In my MRI they also spotted an ovarian cyst , I ve also just been diagnosed with hypothyroidism , is the bad taste do to all my factors?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013