Have bad smell from genitals. No signs of infection. Using Batadine shampoo. Treatment?

im so despondent about my situation , please would you help me!. it has been couple of years i have been having this problem like there is bad smell stemming from my genitals,up to now i have done about 3 test on my urine and come back negative,there are no signs of infection whatsoever. all my attempts on my own have been in vain . im currently using batadine medicated shampoo. yet this smell is still lingering there. any lotion/powder i might use?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013