Have bad odor from body. Have been exposed to crystal meth. What could the cause for this?

Hi. I am concerned that a student of mine has been exposed to crystal meth. His clothes have increasingly worsened in cat urine odor. Today whe he took off his shoes, the odor filled the room and hallways in a matter of seconds. If he has been exposed, wouldhe sweat out the odor causing his feet/shoes to smell so badly.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concern for your students. I believe that it was the odor from your student's shoes that was the cause of the malodorous classroom and hallways rather than any other problem associated with the student's sweat. I believe that you have a case to report to the authorities and have your student get help and save the embarrassment in the classroom for him as well as his fellow mates. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a lovely day!