Have bad cold, had carbon monoxide poisoning, IBS, nauseated, have BPPV. Why does kidney area pain?

, , I have had a very bad cold for 8 1/2 weeks an while most of the symptoms are gone I am still coughing, sometimes over a prolonged period. I have gall stones and IBS so that I belch and burp a lot. About 4 weeks ago I had carbon monoxide poisinning.ihave. An old house and the furnace person who told said we have to get out out of the house now said that is probably why I didn t die. Since then I am nauseated all of the time have no energy and am finding it difficult keep my head upright. During the cold I coughed non- stop night and day have had little sleep for a long time. I also have BPPV and have had an onset of that since. Yesterday dray. I have a severe pain in my right side. which at first I thought was like a giant stitch how eve r there Is a hard lump under my breast on the right side and severe pain approximately in the area of the right kidney . This pain comes and goes and when the sharp agonizing pain is present in the front of my abdomen I am hardly aware of it in the back. Chest x- ra yes we re negative and the blood work has yet to be done as I can barely get out of the bedroom. Let alone out to a lab. Urinalysis is currently being cultured. Any suggestions that might explain the lump, the pain in my back and what can be done. Thank-you.
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013