Have bad breath problem. Take good care of oral health. Any procedure to reduce bad breath?

I have had horrible breath problem for 10 years now. I have always thought it was my crowns on my teeth . I floss daily, use a tongue scraper, and gargle with peroxide; no help. But yesterday when I sneezed, a pus pocket thingy came out of somewhere. I guess my throat . I used to have these all in my tonsils, but my tonsils were removed 25 years ago. So now I believe the odor is coming from my throat. It literally makes me sick at times it is so bad, and I know people around me can smell it if I talk! Is there a procedure that can be done to go down my throat and clean this up? I am 55 years old, 5 8 tall, and weigh 140lbs. Am in great health.
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012