Have bacterial pneumonia, have fybromyalgia, osteoarthritis, swelling in body, bloated. What is wrong?

Hi am 54 years old got struck down with bacterial pneumonia 7 months ago and stopped smoking since then my Fybromyalgia has got worse and I have osteoarthritis of the spine feel totally exhausted all the time , and feel like my body is swelling up in the heat back legs stomach feels like its bloated also , I know I have gained weight because I m not smoking now but feel so uncomfortable all the time, and in pain.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013