Have bacteria cocco bacilli mod. On doxycycline and albothyl. Getting smelly discharge and blood during intercourse. Chances of STD?

i had papsmear last august 13 2012 and it show that i have bacteria cocco bacilli mod, inflamtion mild my doctor gave me doxycycline 2x a day for 7 day and albotyhl supp supp at bed time every other night.i wil do that for aug and sep in the middle of my cycle. but i did not take it correctly as prescribed coz smetymes i forgot to insert and then i wil insert it on the next nyt and theres a bloody flesh come out. and my big mistake is i had intercourse not on the time that i insert it but within that month and last september i taking dianne pills also i take without consulting to my doctor. when we had sex last 13 of sept theres a blood, but my period was come at 21 to 25 and we have sex also on 28 of sept i dont know exactly but in that range and also when im taking dianne my period is only 1 day so i decided to stop taking dianne pills and i also call my doctor and ask why after my period i had smelly discharge but b4 it came at the middle of my cycle she advise me to take again the doxycycline and albothyl so i did it this oct. we dont have sex within this mos but until now my period not yet come i dont know now if i pregnant or not i plan to take pregnancy test on the 30th, it could be possible to me to get pregnant, it could be possible also that smelly discharge and blood when intercourse are sign of std i have only 1 bf
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012