Have back surgery. Chest & throat pain on exertion. Diagnosed food poisoning. Problem?

hi im 32 years old. 180 lb have a back surgery. lately about 3 days ago i started to experience a chess and throat pain when i claim the stairs going up fast. it last for about a 1 to 2 min and it goes away completely.When I was about 13 years old i experienced the same kind of pain but it last for days, at the time it was not happening when i claim the stairs . when i went to the ER the doctor told me it was food poisoning.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013