Have back pain when coughing, sneezing or taking deep breath. Due to submucosal uterine fibroid?

I had my transfer done on the 5th. I am going in tomorrow for my blood test but a few days ago I started having lower back pain only on my right side. It hurts when I cough, try to sneeze , or take a deep breath. I have a submucosal uterine fibroid and wonder if this could be causing the back pain. I am very nervous about what this could mean for me and my possible pregnancy. I am not having any abdominal pain , only in my right back and the pain is a 8 on a scale of 1-10. I have already notified my doctor about this and they will check into it tomorrow but the anxiety of not knowing is very hard. Please help!
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012