Have back pain, tight back, neck and calf muscles, feels tired and stiff body. Is it due to tiwisting and bending?

HI I have had back pain off and on for about 20 years, but for the passed 7 years my back pain has got far worsed with tight back muslces in my lower back all the time ,burning in the lower and upper part of my back I also have tight calf muslce consensly. my body is always tired and stiff ,I fine it hard sit for long,and I toss and turn all night,I also have very tight neck muslce. what can I do, I think this all started from picking up things that were to heavy and tiwisting and bending the wrong way.
Asked On : Sat, 14 Apr 2012