Have back pain running down to foot. Doctor suspects Endometriosis. Had 3 back surgeries. Recommendations?

Hello. Im 38 have had a total hysterocomy 3yrs ago. Plus 3 back surgeries.Last one was an anterior lumbar fusionl4 l5 s1. Im still having lower back pain in left side buttocks .Pain sometimes runs down to foot. Numbness to my last 2 toes.Very frustrated.Tried of the.Several mri done.In 2 weeks had mri of left hip than mri of lumbar spine .Shows everything is ok.But im in pain everyday. I just want to fix whatever is wrong.Now my doctor says I need another mri of pelvic for the possiblity of endometrios .Could it have affected my spine ? Please anything advice would help
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013