Have back pain, hip, leg numbness, drop foot. Did CT scan, unable MRI due to pacemaker. Treatment?

I am 40 years old and have had back pain on and off for several years. The last 6 months I have had intermittent numbness and tingling in my right hip/leg. 2 days ago I developed a drop foot on my right leg. CT scan says L-5-S1 small diffuse posterior disc bulge without disc herniation, L4-L5 minor diffuse posterior disc bulge without disc herniation. I am unable to have an MRI due to my pacemaker. What course of treatment or studies would you recommend? Thanks so much for your help! Kris
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013