Have back pain, herniated discs, degeneration, progressive spondylitis. Done MRI, EKG. Suggestion?

I have problems with my back at L3, L4, L5 herniated disks, degeration and stenois. I have had a MRI for cervical , lumbar , and brain. Which show no signs of any problems. I have been having pain in both my legs radiating from the hips to below the knee and hitting at both calves with twitching in my legs. At night I m not able to sleep on either side because of the pain in my hips and legs. I ve tried pillows between my legs. I cannot lay on my back because of the pain in my back. I wake up finding myself sleeping on my stomach which I know is not a good position to sleep in. I have had a EKG but do not know the results from that. MRI shows c5-6 mod. servre progressive spondylosis , mild canal stenois C5-6, narrowing at C6-7. Mild righ & left C6 foramen stenosis . Disc buldge at C4-5 and narrowing. L3,4 & 5 buckling of ligamentum flavum.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013