Have back pain from past 2 years. I have taken homeo medicine which were giving me side effects like dizziness

I am 25years old female. I am having backache problem from past 2years, I have consulted both ortho and also gynocologists. They say I dont have any problems that they can see. I have taken ayurvedic treatment for some time,it gave me relief only those 6months I have taken that medicine. I have taken homeo medicine which were giving me side effects like dizziness . so I stopped it. What can I do?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Apr 2011