Have back pain, dizziness and vomiting . Pregnancy test negative. Taking medication for autoimmune hepatitis. Side effects?

hi, i am 19 and have never had sex, but recently i met my boyfriend and he insisted me to do so but I didn t, so instead of that we had masturbation and oral sex . he have tried to insert finger inside my vagina and further ejaculated right next to me. but I am sure that non of that semen touched me but since then i have severe lower back pains, feel dizzy, vomiting, laziness, stomach pains etc. I do not want to get pregnant. I have checked myself with the pregnancy sticks that shows a negative result. i have not had my periods since last few months and I an taking steroids, omeprazole , puri-nethol (6- mercaptopurine ), spironolactone , propanolone, ciprofloxin and adcal-d3 for my auto-immune hepatitis condition. please tell me if these are the side-effects of my medicine or from my oral sex/masturbation.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013