Have back pain, bloating in stomach, tummy cramps and feeling sick. No medication. What to do?

Hi, i have been having terrible bloating were my tummy will push out up to 3 times its normal size, tummy cramps, back ache and feeling very sick. It does happen everyday but its starting to happen most days now. This week i have been getting a little breathless. I changed my diet over a week ago to gluten and wheat free as my sister has celiak disease. I had an awful attack last night and got really scared as i could not control the pain. The tummy cramps were tight for a few minutes then release but my back felt like it was going to cave in. The pain went away after nearly 2 hours and this morning i just feel really tender??

Please help

Many Thanks

Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013