Have back pain and muscle spasms. Fell from horse. Treatment?

Just fell off my big horse landed flat on my back and back of my head. helmet took entire weight of head, head feels great, lower back is very painful with muscle spasms. got up after 7-10 minutes, all okay, walked back to barn myself, all okay. took two alleve and wondering what to do next. back spasms very bad, but I think it s really only muscle spasms. walking okay except as involves back muscles for balance. warm, wet heat? ice pack? alternating? just happened 20 minutes ago.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013