Have back pain and lump on abdomen. Had tumor removed from abdomen and thyroid. Cure?

I have had many tests done and no real answers, lower back pain lower pelvicarea pain and large lump on my lower right abdomen, pressure almost constant that feels like labour pains right before pushing. have had hysterectomy 10 years ago. tumors removed 6years ago from the right side of abdoman and tumor removed from thyroid 2 years ago. checked for chrones, colitis , and many other things and all negetive. am at the point i am at wits end from the pain, pass out it gets so bad at times
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013