Have back pain. Unable to stand or walk. Have nausea and vomiting. Cause and cure?

about a week and a half ago i thought i might have pulled a muscle in my back because i was in severe pain and a few days later, it now feels like its my tailbone. it hurts to lay down and it hurts to sit on it, and it hurts to get up and walk around. now into my second week, which im not sure if this could be related or not i ve been feeling this really yucky nausea and sometimes its accompanied by vomitting very litte amounts of water. and because of the nausea my stomachs been in a lot of pain and i cant eat anything that i normally can eat. the only things ive been able to eat have been maybe a small amount of ice cream, a pudding cup, and recently an apple. but even after i eat five minutes later my stomach will feel the same way again. i thought maybe it was the stomach flum and if it is ive never felt the stomach pain i have been feeling ever in my life, i thought maybe i m pregnant but i got 2 tests that were negative. so i m just looking for what it possibly could be, and how to fix these problems because i have no health insurance as of the beginning of this year and im desperate.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013