Have back pain. The MRI report suggests Disc dessication with left postero-lateral disc protrusion. What can I do?

Dear Sir, I am 36 Years Old,married person, feeling back pain last four Years. I have already done MRI and MRI Report is----- Effective canal APD at Level of lV discs - L1-L2 (1.8cm) , L2-L3 (1.7cm), L3-L4 (1.5cm), L4-L5 (0.7cm), L5-S1(1.5cm) (IMPRESSION: Study reveals- Disc dessication with left postero-lateral disc protrusion at the level of L4-L5 intervertebral disc causing indentation of thecal sac and narrowing of bilateral lateral recesses and neural foramina, more on the left side.) . My Doctor prescribed me for Operation and temporarily he prescribed Maxgalin ER 150, Methycobal 500mcg & and NE 400(all are tablet). But when I am taking Tablet , feeling too much Drowsiness & Dizziness .I stopped the medicine. Now i am in Orissa near by Bhubeneswar, and my doctors residence is Kolkata. Please give me suggestion to relief from pain and also guide me about operation.I am also worried for operation. Any alternative of operation please suggest. Susanta Karmakar 0000
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012