Have back pain. Had fallen. Am pregnant. No bleeding. Should I worry?

Hi, I am 18 weeks along and this is my 2nd pregnancy (first one was ectopic). I had a fall yesterday @ night. Though i cant recall exactly how i fell and what happened, i think i do know that i didnt end up flat on my stomach . I think i slightly hit my right lower abdomen . I am not experiencing much pain, though i do have back ache, which i think is from the impact of the fall. No cramps or vaginal bleeding or fluid discharge . However, i do feel panicked. Is there any specific symptom that i should be looking for? I have my gynec appointment scheduled for this saturday (day after tomoprrow). Is it ok for me to wait until then?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013