Have back pain. Had a fall, couldn t walk. No medication taken. What could be it?

Hello, a couple days ago I took a pretty good fall down the stairs. Yesterday I experienced some minor pain until I took a little drive and was up walking around. As the night went on it got worse. This morning I woke up in more pain than what I went to bed with. I went to get out of bed and could barely walk. I haven't been to the doctor yet, my doctors office is closed for the weekend. I'm just afraid of what damage I have done to my back. I can almost pin point where the pain starts right in the center of my back. What could I have done? Is it necessary I go seek medical attention now?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013