Have back injury, foot injury. Taken vicodin generic, lortab. Serious?

hello, i need help please. i have used the blue tablet 10/500mg tab vicodin generic for 6 yrs. now. this week i was given by walgreens with my prescription a new white tablet generic 10/500T watson manufacturing com. generic for lortab. this is not giving me the same relief as the blue tablet. the pharamist assured me this is the same pill with the same ingredients in it. so what is wrong? i have a lower back injury and also a foot injury for which i take this blue pill. she, the pharmacist, said watson will no longer be making the blue pill i need. is this true? what do i do? i am very sensitive to medicines and can not just take anything at all without serious reactions. help: julia
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013