Have back ache, fever, shivering, tiredness, light headedness. Taken Ibuprofen, paracetamol. What is the problem?

Hi Samuel, I am feeling cold from inside, back ache and a bit of temperature not really high, shivering, tiredness and light headedness. I had this from day before yday. Y'day I took paracetamol and ibuprofen and was completely fine by afternoon. late in the evening again felt the same symptoms. really cold feeling while my wife says its is really hot in here. what can be the problem?

- Nik
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013