Have avascular ostonecrosis. Taking Megafreefles, Goldcal. Will that save me from joint replacement?

hi i am 39 nmy weight is aroun 90 kg,my height is arountd 6 feet i am suffering from avascular ostonecrosis as i met with an accident 10 years befrore and operated two time for my rt.hip joint,one for implate in shocket in hip joint and after one year to remove the same, because a left its place and create problum now many doctors suggest me for whole joint replacement , but one of them prescribe me megafreeflex, goldcal, actirol sachet, nutrilight, grd powder andGD 3 WITH a pain killer flexinext and said you have no need of joint replacement,(1) is that save me for replacement (2) these medic. are safe for me or not?
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012