Have attraction to same sex. Getting erection on bed with men. Help?

Hi ! I am a 28 yr old male suffering from a typical problem. Ever since the age of ten, I have an attraction towards male. I always like to have sex with male and not with female. Moreover i never got an erection that is sufficient to penetrate. I usually get very week to moderate erections though if i am on bed with a male. Please let me know what my issue is?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012
Sexologist 's  Response

If the erection is weak and not enough to penetrate, it is possible that you are shying away from having sex with female, because you are afraid you can not penetrate ?
Is that the reason you would rather prefer male company than having the fear of performing with a female?

Just think about it