Have asymptomatic hydrocephalus fallopian tube. How to sort the problem without removing it?

I have an asymptomatic hydrocephalus fallopian tube . The only problem it has started to hurt ie not so asymptomatic. I don t want it taken out. Is there any way they can sort it/ clean it up without taking it out? My other tube was taken out 13 years a go. I love children and don t want to loose all hope of having more children. Lastly is the pain (at the moment dull heavy pain) likely to just subside if left or is it likely to just get worse? When I lost my other tube it was very painful as it had twisted about four times, my bowels were affected too and I lost a lot of weight before it was diagnosed.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013