Have asthma, wheezing, skin problem, dryness, cracks on skin, under active thyroid. Help

Hello, I am 23 years old boy.I have asthma ( Wheezing ). The past few years ago I am suffering skin problem.I think it is a some aspect of dry skin .Because skin has following following symptom, - elastic of skin (It is a inflexible situation) - Cracks in the skin (near the armpits and abdomen) It is a sign of an under-active thyroid problem or symptoms of asthma (Wheezing)? It is a symptoms of asthma (Wheezing) or an under-active thyroid problem? Please help me to solve that skin problem. :)
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012